Thanks for visiting the BetterWorld Telecom regulatory page. Here you will find tariffs, filings, and other documents required by specific states. Tariffs are documents filed with a state public utilities commission (for intrastate services) or the Federal Communications Commission (for interstate and international services) that contain the rates, service descriptions, and terms and conditions for the specific telecommunications services listed.
Please click on the links below to view the regulatory filings. For questions or comments, write to email@example.com, or call 703-797-1750.
State Regulatory Information
The following documentation has been provided for those BetterWorld customers in certain U.S. states that require information about telecommunication services to be posted on the service providers’ websites. Please click on the below links, listed by state, to view or download the PDFs that contain information and rates for both regulated and non-regulated (or detariffed) services as required by the states’ Public Utility Commissions.
California Teleconnect Fund (CTF)
- Exhibit A The California Teleconnect Fund (TCF) Program was established by the Public Utilities Commission to reaffirm its commitment to unversal service. Its goal is to create a program to provide a 50% discount on selected telecommunications services to qualifying schools, libraries, government-owned and operated hospitals and health clinics, and community based organizations. The CTF Guidebook lists BetterWorld Telecom’s de-tariffed and non-regulated services and pre-discount price ranges for California CTF customers.
- Exhibit A is our original (Legacy) Ohio telecommunications tariff. It contains the services and rates that Ohio has detariffed. It will be updated as required with detariffed information and prices.
- Exhibit B is our new document (flyer) of regulated services required by the Ohio Public Utilities Commission (PUC). It contains the regulations and services that remain under the regulations of the Ohio PUC.
- Exhibit A is the LOCAL Tariff required by the Pennsylvania Public Service Commission (PSC). It contains the local regulations and services that are regulated by the Pennsylvania PSC.
- Exhibit B is the IXC Tariff required by the Pennsylvania Public Service Commission (PSC). It contains the long distance regulations and services that are regulated by the Pennsylvania PSC.
- Exhibit A is our new document of regulated services required by the Wyoming Public Service Commission (PSC). It contains the regulations and services that remain under the regulations of the Wyoming PSC.